Meal plan for week 7?? I can’t believe it’s already been 7 weeks since I started this lovely little blog. Our meal plans haven’t been perfect and we have dined out a few times, but this has really helped save money and calories. Check out this week’s meal plan.
- Sunday: Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas with this enchilada sauce instead of the canned stuff and these tortillas. Since it was Sunday and I had time, I aimed for as few processed ingredients as possible. I actually made the boy’s with store-bought tortillas and he confessed to liking my homemade whole wheat tortillas MORE. *win*
- Monday: Roasted chicken, roasted vegetables, and a spring salad.
- Tuesday: Quinoa Enchilada Bake with this sauce again. I’ll be freezing leftovers for easy lunches.
- Wednesday: Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Thursday: Spaghetti, meatballs, and a spinach salad.
- Friday: Italian Wonderpot and a spinach salad.
- Saturday: grocery shopping day
There you have it. I’ll let you know how this goes at the end of the week. What’s on your weekly menu?